Incredible music, flashing lights, and stunning strippers – Strip clubs in Dallas are pretty much what you expect these places to be. Most visitors don’t really enquire much before they step into a strip club, which is obviously foolish. As in any industry, two strip clubs are never the same. Some have specific rules, while others may not serve alcohol. Top names like Bucks Wild in Dallas are known for their beautiful performers. In this post, we are discussing things worth knowing about strip clubs.
- Know the rules. As we just mentioned, strip clubs may have different rules. Touching, for instance, is a strict no-no, and all clubs are very particular about privacy of their strippers, so don’t even try to take a picture. Using your phone around the stage is not recommended. There can be other dos and don’ts, so ask in advance.
- Figure out the scene. Some strip clubs in Dallas are completely nude, while others have just topless strippers. The former might interest a lot of men, but we promise that the reputation of the club and the behavior and professionalism of the strippers matter more than anything else.
- Check the music format. Most strip clubs don’t include rap songs, if you prefer a particular genre of music, this is a valid question to ask. At the very least, the ambience should fun and happening.
- Cost of lap dance. The cost of lap dances is decided by the strip club, and you may or may not choose to tip the stripper after that. However, do ask in advance and make sure that you know of all the options. For instance, a full-nude dance is likely to cost more.
- Hours of operation. Contrary to popular belief, strip clubs don’t start late in the day. Some clubs in Dallas are open from 11 am all the way to the wee hours of night. You can call the selected club to know more on operations.
Finally, check the booze scene. Some strip clubs allow people to Bring Their Own Booze (BYOB), while others may serve alcohol inside. There are also standard rules on what can be brought in, so be sure before you buy. Also, take enough cash with you. Guests and visitors are expected to tip strippers, servers and waiters, especially when you want to have a good time. Strippers will definitely pay more attention to your table with good tips!